Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trailer Tuesday (8): Hold Still by Nina LaCour

This trailer has been talked about a lot lately... I saw it quite some time ago and I can honestly say it was the deciding factor in my desire to pick up HOLD STILL by Nina LaCour. I really appreciate the trailers that publishers release (or whoever releases them, I don't know for sure), but this trailer is made by a fan and is so gorgeous and heartfelt. Plus, the music in the background is Tegan and Sara, one of absolute favorite bands... it fits the mood of the trailer perfectly. And the narrator is awesome... This trailer gives me shivers!


1 comments:

  1. Wow, that was brilliantly put together. They clearly put a lot of effort into it and it paid off. Great fans! I so have to read this now.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!