Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Reading List for 24 Hour Read-a-thon!


I'm happy to say that I have tomorrow completely free to participate in Dewey's 24-hour-readathon. This is my first year participating and it seems like a really great program!



Here is my list of books:

Boys, Girls, and Other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman
Slept Away by Julie Kraut
The Candleman by Glenn Dakin
Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
The Demon Queen and the Locksmith by Spencer Baum
Possessions by Nancy Holder
Nothing but Ghosts by Beth Kephart
Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey
Obernewtyn by Isobelle Carmody

I probably won't get through all of those, but I'll try! My start time is 7 a.m. Hope everyone has fun!!

6 comments:

  1. Ohh great list of books you have to keep you going throughout the day! Drink lots, eat lots, sleep lot-... not at all - and have fun!! GOOD LUCK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, I wish I could read for 24 hours, my TBR needs a good kick
    Elie (Ellz Readz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the read-a-thon! Enjoy these first few hours-they'll fly by! I'm sure you'll do great. :D

    Haven't read any of your books, but they look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give me a R
    Give me an E
    Give me an A
    Give me a D

    Woot Woot READ!!

    Glad you're participating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with the read-a-thon; it is definitely fun trying to catch up on books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your reading is going well, and at least makes a dent in the TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!