Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cover Alert: Heist Society by Ally Carter


Heist Society by Ally Carter (2/9/10, Disney Hyperion)
Any other student might have flinched in that bright spotlight, but from the moment Katarina Bishop had set foot on the Colgan campus, she'd been something of an enigma. Some said she'd gained her last-minute slot because she was the daughter of an incredibly wealthy European buisnessman who had made a very generous donation. Some looked at her perfect posture and cool demeanor, rolled her first name across their tongues, and assumed that she was Russian royalty--one of the last of the Romonovs.

Some called her a hero; others called her a freak.
Everyone had heard a different story, but no one knew the truth...

I adore Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls books and cannot wait until Heist Society is released. There aren't many authors that I love so much that I will rush out to get their books as soon as their book hits shelves, no matter what I've heard about it or how much it costs: Ally is one of those authors for me! It doesn't hurt that her books always have great plots, titles, AND cover art!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sara :)
    Thanks for sharing the cover & blurb.
    I agree - this is going to be a great read. And the cover is sharp.
    Love & Best Wishes,
    RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am totally lovin' that cover! I can't wait to read this book. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love Ally Carter! The cover looks awesome. The girl looks so familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  4. enough said, ditto, i totally agree w/ u. Love the cover :d

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Gallagher Girls series, so I can't wait to read this now! Thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This definitely gets those three checks - great plot (I want to know more!), awesome title and loving the cover art!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!