Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ally Carter Book Tour: Bring Ally to Michigan!

Some of you may know that I love Ally Carter's books. Some of you may also know that she has a new book coming out next year, which will be the first in a new series, called Heist Society.

Need proof? Check out the links to my reviews of her books and my WoW post about Heist Society!
I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover
WoW post

Those first two reviews were done in my early days of blogging - so yes, they are horribly written. But still, proves my love for Ally's books right? :)

So, I implore you, all of you in Michigan and other Lake States, bring Ally to Kalamazoo, MI as a stop on her tour! Just click the handy button below!



Demand Ally Carter in Kalamazoo!
Ally Carter in Kalamazoo - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Kalamazoo events on Eventful

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!