1) Pick your favorite character from Eyes Like Stars.
2) Compose a blog entry showing how someone could dress like that character Halloween.
3) Be witty. Include pictures and links to items that are actually for sale. Points given for creativity, thriftiness/extravagance, glitter, and fun.
4) Include a link to the Théâtre Illuminata website: www.theatre-illuminata.com
5) Email me the link to your entry ( lisa at lisamantchev dot com ) with the subject line: COSTUME CONTEST
6) Goodwill points accrued for tweeting, facebooking, and other social media verb-ing this contest.
7) Triple bonus points awarded for dressing up as a character and taking a picture.
Winners will be chosen by the Management on November 1st.
(The Management is currently working to get the entries in the Glitter Tour Giveaway up and running on GoogleMaps and thanks you for your patience.)
I've decided to write a post with pictures and links demonstrating how to dress up like:
Bertie is the star of Eyes Like Stars! She's spunky, fun, and smart!
Bertie is a hair diva! At the beginning of ELS, she dyes her hair a lovely shade of blue. This wig would work perfectly if one was dressing up as Bertie! I think this cat models it perfectly and the picture on the right has a lots of attitude! I think Bertie would approve!
This dress screams Bertie to me! Details here!
Bertie has a interesting run-in with heels in ELS!
These are adorable! And they woould totally match either outfit above! And Bertie's hair! Not sure if it weird to match hair to shoes, but Bertie could pull it off! Details here!
Bertie wears an amulet given to her by Nate - which I think is really the only jewelry she needs! I mean, it is from Nate, plus it is integral to the plot of ELS!
It is hard to find a pendant that fits perfectly, but this one is pretty! Details here!
Well, I had way to much fun finding items that I thought would work great as a Bertie Costume! Who is your favorite character and what would you wear if you dressed up that character for Halloween? If you are participating in this contest, be sure to leave me a link in the comments so I can see what you chose! :)
Check out the Theatre Illuminata Website, here!