Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Perfect Hiding Places: A Wishlist


So, I've decided to write a wishlist of books that I'm pumped about and sometimes daydream about like bookworms do... This list is primarily for my boyfriend and other people who buy me presents. However, if anyone has these books and either wants to trade or borrow them to me, that is also appreciated. But mostly boyfriend, I'm dedicating this to you! (I love you very much :)) This list is of books that aren't out yet...

Heart’s Blood by Juliet Marillier
The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinge
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Fallen by Lauren Kate
The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Changeless by Gail Carriger
The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
Tangled by Carolyn Mackler
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
Mistwood by Leah Cypress
In a Hearbeat by Loretta Ellsworth
My Double Life by Janette Rallison
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Swoon at Your Own Risky by Sydney Salter
Sleepless by Cyn Balog
Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn
All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
Gone by Lisa McMann
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White
The Line by Teri Hall
The Heart is Not a Size by Beth Kephart
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
Other by Karen Kincy
Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
The Dragon Seer by Janet McNaughton
For Keeps by Natasha Friend
Strange Fate by L.J. Smith
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Yes, it is a long list, but I could have put many more on there!  I'll probably add this to my sidebar eventually...

What's on your wishlist??




5 comments:

  1. Great wish list, I want those books too(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic list! I love love love Juliette Marillier, so it's nice to see her get some love on other people's blogs. (Have you read her Sevenwaters books? If not, I think it will help in the wait for her book to come out!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a wishlist of books that are already out?
    Who make the process easier for trades =P

    You Can find my wishlist and books for trade here:
    http://tyngasreviews.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-wish-list.html
    http://tyngasreviews.blogspot.com/2009/09/book-for-trade.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I see my book. XD

    Karen
    www.karenkincy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh you have quite a few that I'm looking forward too aswell! In particular, Beautiful Creatures and Fallen (I'm blaming a certain sexy someone with the name Patch for my new found love of fallen angels!).

    You forgot Spirit Bound! Okay, I know, that's forever away, but *writes it on your list anyway* :P

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!