Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, April 13, 2009

Review: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You


Title: I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You
Author: Ally Carter
Publisher: Hyperion
Date published: 2006
Type of book: Teen fiction/romance/espionage

I received this book from/at: Walden Books
My interest in this book is: plot (I’m an Alias lover!)

Ideas expressed/message/plot: From back cover: “Cammie Morgan is a student at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a fairly typical all-girls school – typical, that is, if every school taught advanced martial arts in PE and the latest in chemical warfare in science, and the students received extra credit for breaking CIA codes in computer class. The Gallagher Academy might claim to be a school for geniuses, but it’s really a school for spies.
Even though Cammie is fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man seven different ways with her bare hands, she has no idea what to do when she meets an ordinary boy who thinks she’s an ordinary girl. Sure, she can tap his phone, hack into his computer, or track him through town with the sill of a real “pavement artist” – but can she maneuver a relationship with someone who can never know the truth about her?”

Favorite characters, quotes/lines: Cammie: I thought she was really funny and spies are awesome!; Josh: totally worth sneaking out of Gallagher for!, Macey, Bex, and Liz: awesome partners in crime and friends…

When I finished this book I felt: I really liked it… it was an easy read, with lots of comedy, romance, and espionage!

Other books to read by this author: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

I would recommend this book to: Lovers of spies, romance, and teen fiction

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!