Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Confessions of a Book Buying Maniac


Today I went to my local bookstore and browsed. I decided to get:
City of Bones and
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
I've heard lots of good things about this series so I finally picked up the first two because they are in paperback.
Just a side note, the cashiers there totally remarked on how often I buy books there. :s And I don't even buy books there that much. So maybe a I really am a maniac... but I will not apologize! :)

1 comments:

  1. You are a maniac.

    Oh, yeah i know i should add more to the Jinx reveiw.

    I was going to add more to it, i just didn't have any time that night. I had to let someone on for homework, i think.

    No one is following me but you. It makes me sad. Oh well. At least you read it. If you don't read it, don't tell me because you will ruin my good mood.

    Mom just told me i could go to mount pleasant with you guys tomorrow, YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!