Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, April 6, 2009

Terribly Addictive

My younger sister, Megan, started her own blog about books:

http://terriblyaddictive.blogspot.com

We read a lot of the same books so if you want a different point of view on a book I've reviewed, you might want to check out her site. She also reads some books I don't... so look at her page for some different books as well!

3 comments:

  1. Ops. I accidently sent you an email instead of a comment.

    Sorry.

    Anyway, how you doing? You look well.

    It's nice of you for putting a post about me.
    >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copier.
    Cheater.
    Wanna be.

    How do you live with yourself?

    Jk

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!