Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, April 6, 2009

Review: Audrey, Wait!


Title: Audrey, Wait!
Author: Robin Benway
Publisher: Razorbill
Date Published: 2008
Type of Book: Young Adult fiction

I received book from/at: Barnes and Noble
My interest in this book is: plot

Ideas expressed/message/plot: From inside book: “While trying to score a date with her cute co-worker at Scooper Dooper, sixteen-year-old Audrey gains unwanted fame and celebrity status when her ex-boyfriend, a rock musician, records a breakup song her that soars to the top of the Billboard charts.”

Favorite characters, quote/lines: Audrey: She was an awesome character, very “real”; James: I really liked him, at first I wasn’t sure about him, but as the story went on and more details about him were revealed, he became one of my favorite characters
When I finished this book I felt: Wow! I definitely should have read this book sooner, it was an amazing read! Audrey was a character that was full of life and someone that I could have went to school with! Robin Benway is an author to watch!!

I would recommend this book to: teen fiction/romance fans

Other books by this author: this is Benway’s first novel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!