Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, April 6, 2009

Review: The Vampire Diaries (Bk. 2)


Book Title: The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion
Author: L.J. Smith
Publisher: Harper Collins
Date Published: 1991

I received this book from/at: Christmas gift
My interest in this book is: second in Vampire Diaries series

Ideas expressed/message/plot: From back cover: “LOVE CAN KILL. Elena: transformed, the golden girl has become what she once feared and desired. Stefan: tormented from losing Elena, he’s determined to end his feud with Damon once and for all – whatever the cost. But slowly he begins to realize that his brother is not his only enemy. Damon: at last, he possesses Elena. But will his thirst for revenge against Stefan poison his triumph. Or can they come together to face one final battle?”

Favorite characters, quotes/lines: Stefan: he’s just as intriguing as in the first book, Elena: It is interesting seeing how she has changed from the last book, Damon: I liked him a lot more than I did before , a different side of Damon was shown in this book.

When I finished this book I felt: Ahhh! I loved this book… L.J. Smith rocks!

Other books by this Author or Theme: see past blogs

I would recommend this book to: everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!